For the second time, St. Mary’s County Sheriff Tim Cameron has been elected by his peers as President of the Maryland Sheriffs’ Association, Inc. (MSA). The MSA promotes the fair and efficient administration of criminal justice throughout the State of Maryland by preserving the Office of the Sheriff and by supporting Maryland’s sheriffs in their efforts to carry out their law enforcement, correctional and judicial responsibilities fairly, efficiently and in a professional manner.
In the News
- Resolution on Improving the Management of Traffic Incidents
- Sheriff Tim Cameron Selected as President of the Maryland Sheriffs’ Association, Inc.
- Governor visits Allegany County Sheriff’s Office, October 2016
- Barry Marsh Granted Honorary Membership in the Maryland Sheriff’s Association
- Executive Director Karen Kruger cited as national expert on police discipline
There are no upcoming events at this time.